Explore Puerto Rico East ! 7 Most Unique Attractions.
1. EL YUNQUE RAINFOREST Hike to La Roca, Los Picachos and El Yunque peak. ALL ABOUT EL YUNQUE RAINFOREST. Walk in the Elfin Forest or simply hike up to the Mt. Britton lookout tower. . Stand under a waterfall. The forest service provides a nice little nature walk from the Palo Colorado Station every hour on the half hour.
2. BIOBAY TOURS Kayak one of the the biobays in Las Croabas, Fajardo or Vieques Island. Be sure to check the MOON CALENDAR before planning your trip to Puerto Rico!
3. VIEQUES & CULEBRA ISLANDS.• HOW TO GET TO VIEQUES OR CULEBRA. Take the ferry from Fajardo or fly from Ceiba or San Juan. 'Kayaking in Puerto Rico' now offers a day trip by kayak to the offshore reefs of Culebra, transportation included from Fajardo and return to Fajardo. You won't be able to see the biobay in Vieques unless you are spending the night.
5. CAVES AND KARST West of San Juan. A days exploring two of Puerto Ricos' undeveloped caves, both magnificent in their own way. Private tour takes you to two caves, Taino Indian Petroglyps, a local lunch stop and beach.
6. FARO PUNTA TUNA & MAUNABO in Maunabo. Drive panoramic road # 901, stop for a Pina Colada at Bella Vista Restaurant or try the mofongo, walk the beaches on either side of the lighthouse.
7. FEED THE FISH ON THE LOBOS ISLAND REEFS. You must go by private boat charter or on a catamaran or sailboat.
8. Hang gliding and zip lining info here.
MOON CHART FOR BIOBAY VIEWING
MORE MORE MORE ... ACTIVITIES AND ATTRACTIONS